Saint Gabriel PTSO strives:
- To promote communication among parents, teachers and administration.
- To provide parents and teachers assistance in all aspects of education and student growth.
- To promote good will and cooperation between parents, faculty, administration, school board and parish.
- To direct and coordinate parental support to the school through specific assistance activities, social functions and fund-raisers.
- To organize and conduct fundraisers. Funds raised are given to Saint Gabriel the Archangel School to assist with classroom supplies, student programs, teacher and staff appreciation, social events and other programs approved by the administration.
As a parent of a Saint Gabriel student, you are automatically a member of the Parent-Teacher-Student-Organization (PTSO)! The PTSO provides support to Saint Gabriel the Archangel School and serves to aid in the education and welfare of its students.
Meet the Current PTSO Board
President- Angela Bowen
Vice President- Michele Moses
Treasurer- Rebecca Lehr
Communications Coordinator/ PR/ Marketing- Jamie Owen
Secretary- Lindsey Bickel
Students in grades preschool through 8th grade participate in this themed fun event. Students collect pledges from family and friends through online giving or envelopes. The event kicks off in the gym with a guest to lead our students to warm up with music and exercises! Then the grade levels are dismissed to walk a designated path around our campus. Students are encouraged to dress in their class colors and show their school spirit! Other fun activities that day have included dancing with the DJ, eating picnic lunch outside, and enjoying a special treat! Last year’s Walk-a-thon raised over $39,000!
Mother/ Son Event
This event is a great opportunity for mothers and sons to bond through fun activities. Past activities include: virtual reality game truck, laser tag, karaoke, bowling, and pizza!
Father/ Daughter Dance
The Father/ Daughter dance is a longstanding tradition at Saint Gabriel. Girls in K-8 are invited to participate. The dance takes place in the gym. This night is full of dancing, photo booths, and an optional dinner. It always proves to be a night to remember.
Family Paint Night
Parents and their children are invited to a paint party night facilitated by a professional artist. Participants are guided to create a pre-stenciled canvas masterpiece!
This is a night of food, fun and frivolity! Come dance, mingle, see our parish talents, bid on silent and live auction items, and enjoy the tastes of local restaurants.
Teacher/ Staff Appreciation Week
In honor of National Teacher Appreciation Week in May, we shower our teachers and staff with thanks for all the hard work they do! Themed gift surprises are given each day.