You’ll find our students wearing uniforms Monday through Friday. The School Attire is available for purchase at Shaheen’s or Coffman’s . Details regarding Uniforms can be found in the Parent-Student Handbook but is briefly touched on below:
- All students will be in St. Gabriel the Archangel uniform every day except on specified uniform break days.
- Only St. Gabriel outerwear may be worn on campus during school.
- All students will wear clothing with a proper fit (not tight or baggy).
- Belts are to be worn on items made with belt loops. Belts must be worn through belt loops.
- All girl’s skirts, skorts, and jumpers should be at the top of the knee.
- PE uniforms are optional and may be worn on assigned PE or spirit days.