Thank you for your interest in Saint Gabriel School.
We have limited spots available for families who are interested in transferring for the 2022-2023 school year. Priority pre-registration for the 2023-2024 school year closed on November 30, 2022. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
To begin the enrollment process, please complete the following information:
Step 1: Complete Student Application Form [online] [pdf]
Step 2: Complete Educational Needs Form (may skip this step if application completed online)
Step 3: The following additional items will need to be submitted:
- $100 per child pre-registration fee (non-refundable)- make check payable to St. Gabriel School or pay online
- Copy of state birth certificate
- Copy of social security card
- Copy of baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of First Eucharist certificate (if applicable)
- Teacher Recommendation Form (grades 1-8)
- Home Language Survey
- Two most recent report cards (grades 1-8)
- Standardized test scores (grades 1-8)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Copy of educational/psychological testing (if applicable)
Please mail or fax forms to:
Saint Gabriel Catholic School
5503 Bardstown Rd.
Louisville, KY 40291
November 30, 2022
January 15, 2023
April/ May 2023
Interested in tuition assistance?
We are committed to assisting families who need financial aid to make a Catholic education a reality for their child(ren). St. Gabriel Catholic School partners with the Catholic Education Foundation, School Choice Scholarships, and St. Gabriel Parish to provide assistance. There is one financial assistance application available through FACTS Management System. More information is available at ceflou.org. The priority application period for next school year is October 15- November 30, 2022. Aid can be requested outside of this window if there is a change in circumstances.
Interested in Joining St. Gabriel Parish?
Families seeking to join Saint Gabriel Parish, please visit our Join St. Gabriel page.
Need Additional Information?
If you require additional information, please contact our school office at email@example.com or call 502.239.5535.
Si necesita ayuda en español, por favor llamanos al (502) 239-5535 o escribanos a la atención de la Señora Claxton a firstname.lastname@example.org.